Looking to modernize delivery of high quality imagery faster, KSAT found their solution with CATALYST.
Developing a brand new, custom ortho-mosaicking workflow, with pan-sharpening capabilities – CATALYST was able to quickly deliver an efficient solution.
- Manage demand variability for multiple satellite sensors
- Improve turn around times
- Low latency and high standard services
- Sensor agnostic workflows
- Custom ortho-rectification, mosaicking, and pan-sharpening workflows
- Automated services from downlink to data delivery
- Industry leading algorithms
- Higher capacity for large scale processing jobs
- Faster data delivery
- Higher competitiveness in the market
- New client opportunities
“We wanted to be able to provide our clients with an automated service from downlink to data delivery. This includes a processing chain, focused on full automation that needed to be auditable. But not only that, it needed to be low latency as well to meet the needs of our customers with time critical requirements, meaning delivery in some cases as quick as 30 minutes from image collection or downlink to delivery.”Charlotte Bishop. Senior Project Manager.