Markham, ON or Gatineau, QC
CATALYST – Earth data, simplified. We make actionable earth observation intelligence available to decision makers that seek to ensure a sustainable and manageable planet.
Product marketing at CATALYST is the glue that binds our product strategy to the success of our audiences. As a Product Marketer, you have an active role in the entire cycle of a product: from framing customer problems with audience insight, all the way to developing powerful narratives that bring category-defining products to life. Our focus spans the entire funnel, relentlessly driving awareness, adoption and growth with our segments. We work closely with the Product and Sales teams to plan to meet our objectives while helping business that produce and use Earth observation data and insights to make better decisions faster.
As a Product Marketer, you will be reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this role is expected to influence vision, help lead and be willing to engage significantly in operational activities.
If at any point you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Top of funnel:
- Drive awareness, adoption and growth of our Earth Observation image processing solutions, as well as our analytical platform, CATALYST Insights
- Collect, conduct and synthesize market and customer research into decision-friendly rituals
- Become a subject matter expert in our solutions, understanding the market and customer needs
- Understand the market and competitors to position distinctive advantages against problems and alternatives
- Build and execute go-to-market strategies that lead to in-moment awareness and everlasting adoption growth
- Craft messaging (copy, blog posts, headlines) with content design to build content that exposes differentiation
- Build and deploy marketing content and automation (website, advertisements, social media, case studies)
- Coordinate Product, UX, Communications, Creative and Marketing teams to launch cohesive GTM and growth plans
- Own and measure success metrics such as MQLs and SQLs
- Influence and coordinate pricing and packaging decisions for the products you own
Support Sales Team (Pipeline):
- Build sales assets to support opportunities (Sales presentations, battlecards)
- Provide training on value proposition and messaging for new solutions and features
- Support sales meetings to test messaging and delivery with real prospects
- Help the Sales team achieve their success metrics, such as new and recurring revenue
Qualifications, Required Competencies and Skills
- Extensive experience building product marketing techniques and strategies, ideally within an Earth Observation tech company.
- Hands-on experience in the full-stack product marketing craft: inbound, outbound, growth
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude towards work: you can navigate complexity to get to an outcome
- You are not afraid to get deep into research to uncover audience and market knowledge
- You can inform, build and execute integrated marketing assets (email, media, social, content)
- You are a storytelling and can write compelling and cohesive audience-centric product stories
- You love building and maintaining cross-functional relationships across the organization to drive results
It would be a bonus if you have
- Experience building and maintaining WordPress websites (especially Elementor)
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms (especially Pardot)
- Experience with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Graphic design skills
- If you require special accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know in the message section.
- Your resume and cover letter must be in .docx or .pdf format with a max size of 10MB per document
- Name your resume and cover letter with the following formats
- Cover letter filename example: Jane_Doe_cover.pdf
- Resume filename example: Jane_Doe_resume.pdf
PCI Geomatics is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, family status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or Provincial laws. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.